Terms of Service
Article 1 (Membership)
2. Member information” refers to the information disclosed by the member to the Company regarding the member’s attributes and the member’s transaction history.
3. This agreement applies to all members and is a set of rules to be followed during and after the registration process.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. Membership qualification
Customers who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions and have applied for membership as prescribed shall be eligible for membership after completing the prescribed registration procedures. Membership registration procedures must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by proxy will not be accepted at all. Please note that we may refuse membership applications from those whose membership has been revoked in the past, or those who we deem unsuitable.
2. Input of membership information
When completing the membership registration process, please read the instructions carefully and enter the necessary information accurately in the designated entry form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, and Roman numerals cannot be used in the registration of member information. If any of these characters are registered, we will change them.
3. Password management
(1) Passwords are for the use of the member only, and may not be transferred or loaned to a third party.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their own passwords by changing them periodically to prevent others from knowing them.
(3) Any indication of intent made to the Company using the password shall be deemed to be an indication of the member’s own intent, and any payment resulting therefrom shall be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Changes)
1. Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes to their name, address, or other information provided to the Company.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by failure to register changes. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change registration will be performed based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (Withdrawal from membership)
In the event that a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member must complete the withdrawal procedures in person. The membership will be terminated after the prescribed withdrawal procedures are completed.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership and Indemnity Obligations)
1. The Company reserves the right to revoke a member’s membership in the event that the member has made a false declaration when applying for membership, has neglected to pay a bill through mail order, or has any other reason that the Company deems inappropriate for membership.
2. If a member commits any of the following acts, the member shall be liable for compensation for any damages incurred by the Company as a result of the act.
(1) Unauthorized use of membership numbers and passwords
(2) Interfering with the Company’s business by accessing this website, falsifying information, or sending harmful computer programs to this website
(3) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of products handled by the Company
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information)
1. In principle, the company will not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When the Company deems it necessary to protect the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company
2. Member information will be managed by the Company in accordance with the Company’s “Personal Information Protection Policy”. The Company may use member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service content, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services.
3. The Company may provide members with information (including advertisements) via email magazines and other methods. In the event that a member does not wish to receive information, the provision of information will be suspended if the member notifies the Company to that effect in accordance with the prescribed method. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
It is prohibited for members to engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
2. Damaging the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company or other third parties
3. Engaging in activities that may have a negative impact on the mental or physical health of young people or that are otherwise offensive to public order and morals
4. Conducting acts that may cause trouble or discomfort to other users or third parties
5. Entering false information
6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
7. Unauthorized access to the Company’s servers or other computers
8. Lending or transferring your password to a third party, or sharing it with a third party
9. Other actions that the Company deems to be inappropriate
Article 8 (Interruption or Suspension of Service)
1. In order to keep the Service in good working condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without notice in the following cases.
(1) Necessary for regular and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the load is concentrated on the system
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power failure, or sabotage by a third party
(4) In other cases where the Company deems it necessary to stop the system due to unavoidable circumstances
Article 9 (Change and Abolition of Service)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue all or part of the service as it sees fit without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members due to system interruptions, delays, suspensions, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failures, damages caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damages incurred in relation to the Company’s services.
2. The Company does not warrant that e-mail content sent from the Company’s web pages, servers, domains, etc. is free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by a member’s violation of these terms and conditions.
Article 11 (Revision of this Agreement)
The Company reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at its discretion, and the Company may establish terms and conditions to supplement these Terms and Conditions (the “Supplemental Terms”). Revisions or supplements to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect when the revised Terms and Conditions or supplementary terms are posted on the Company’s designated website. In this case, the member shall abide by the revised terms and conditions and the supplementary terms and conditions.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms of Service, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.